Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pretty in Pink

I finally got a chance to make a card. I colored this about a week ago but haven't had any time to put together a card. Today was the first day in about a week it's not raining and we actually have some sunshine. While hubby was outside rolling the yard, the girls couldn't wait to get outside and play. So as soon as I put Olivia down for a nap, I ran to my craft desk! Peace and quiet for about an hour!! Well, not really peaceful as I had MY music cranked. Usually the music around the house anymore is Justin Bieber, Big Time Rush or Taylor Swift...ugh!

Anyway, here's my card. I'm entering it into the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and Mo's "Pink and Girly" Challenge






























Hubby and I are going to a reverse raffle tonight. Wish us luck...would be nice to win something!


8 comments:

Cathy said...

Dawn this is precious. Love the coloring and the dp and embellishments are beautiful. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge :)

Dorcas said...

Hi Dawn! This is pure deliciousness!! Really really gorgeous. :-)I’m so glad you were able to join us this week at Mo’s DP2!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Pat said...

Hi Dawn! ow did you and your hubby do in the reverse raffle? (I'm not quite sure what that is, exactly...but if it involves winning something, I'm a fan!!) Your card is just as precious as it can be!! I love this little fairy...and your colors and DPs create just the perfect backdrop for this little darlin'!! So glad you were able to carve out a little time to listen to some tunes and make a card for this week's fun Pink & Girlie challenge at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat

Lori said...

Hi Dawn, your card is so gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog today. The colours I used for the outfit and bonnet were E50 and W1 for a bit of shading.

Elaine L. said...

This is just so sweet! I love the pink and yellow plaid, the lace trim, and that pretty bow! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is cute, thanks for sharing!

hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is adorable, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Jodie from Oz said...

Dawn, Your card is adorable, the image is so sweet and I love the gingham ribbon & pretty papers. Have a great weekend. hugs Jodie from Oz :)