Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Freebie - Pretty Princess Digital Papers



Just popping in (after almost a year!) to offer up a digi paper pack freebie. I retired this from my Etsy store, so I thought I'd offer it up as a freebie. Enjoy! Please leave me a comment if you download so I know if anyone is still out there and share with me any projects you come up with using these papers.

I'll try to offer more projects and freebies a little more often so check back often!! Have fun peeps!!

Download here.



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pretty papers.

Anonymous said...

hello, i'm french so sorry if i make a mistake in my spelling :) thank you very much for this :)

Chris Allport said...

Dear Dawn

Was so pleased to get your blogfeed this morning.

Thank you so much for these wonderful papers.

I only have 2 little grandsons to scrap but I will just have to use the papers for something else.

Lots of luv

Chris

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

qthunder said...

Thank you for the lovely papers. i have my own little princess at home and these papers are perfect :)

ccynden said...

Missed you and thank you for the lovely papers. Perfect for all the granddaughters I have.

Marie said...

thank you!

Becky said...

Hi Dawn,
Tried to download,but all I get is a big ad for file service. Am I missing something?

grammadiane said...

Thank You....what Beautiful papers

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/09/wednesdays-guest-freebies_12.html

Ina said...

Thank you

Ina said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

I love these and I jusr downloaded them o use for princess themed birthday invites.